Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cruise Day 3 Tuesday At Sea

 
Sea Day. I like those. Just laze around the boat and don’t do a darn thing.

I’m having room service coffee and writing this with CNN on (low). Nice and quiet while Nuke sleeps.

Having a nice quite relaxing time. I’ll add to this entry this evening to fill out the day.

Lunch in the dinning room – fillet of sole over mushrooms and spinach with lemon sauce. Dinner was bow tie pasta and tomatoes and green peas.

Saw the comedian in the lounge – very funny as expected. Tried to watch the move on deck. The picture was fine but they had the sound unbalanced. Too much bass which drowned out the rest of the dialogue.

It was Iron Man. Dialogue was everything in that movie so since I couldn’t heart it well, I left after about 30 minutes and went to bed. At 9:30. Paaaaarrrrrrty!

1 comment:

Ward said...

Sounds like you are taking early retirement.