Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cruise Day 4 Wednesday St. Martin

 

 
Saint Maarten – or however it’s spelled.

Took a cab to Orient Beach. Been there before. Same as before. And before that. And before that.

Heavy rain storm though after about an hour. So, we had New York City priced cheeseburgers (with fries - $11.00!) and then came back to das boot.

Dinner was eggplant mango soup, salad, parmagana, and tiramisu (Italian night).

Before dinner, we spent some time in the wheelhouse bar listening to piano and guitar. I’m surprised more people aren’t in there – the music is wonderful. After dinner, Boseman and I went to another bar where the band was playing big band and swing. There were about a dozen older couples dancing. I mean really dancing. As in – they’d obviously had years of lessons and practices. Actual real dancing, with steps and choreography (and not just moving / shuffelling around) is something to watch. First class entertainment in my book.

Left the oldersters to their dancing around 9 PM. I needed to get to bed. I just can’t hang with the old geezers.

No comments: