Thursday, October 09, 2008

Not Much News

Not much to blog about.

Work is the same. Home is the same.

Wolfpack is the same: 2 and 4. Sigh . . . .

We're halfway through the season. 3 home games and 3 away games left. My heart says we'll win at least 2 more. My head says "Oh yeah? Which ones?".

Tonight on ESPN it's Clemson at Wake Forest. Both teams are a bit of a let down. This game could have been between 2 undefeated teams. It still ought to be a heck of a game.

DVDs

Watched There Will Be Blood last night. God, what a depressing movie. Superb acting but geez, what a downer. And long too . . .

Also watched The Majestic. Cute.

Book

Nuke's Dad brought up some books for Nuke to read. I snagged The Art of Racing in the Rain. What a wonderful book. It's the end of life memoir of a dog. A very enjoyable read.

The dog, Enzo, knows a lot about Formula One racing and is looking forward to reincarnation as a man. Especially having opposable thumbs.

That One '08

Some arsehole stole my Obama - Biden yard sign.

Grrrrrr . . . . .

2 comments:

daveboseman said...

I agree about "There Will be Blood." Not a bad movie but greatly over hyped. I'll check out "The Majestic."

Unknown said...

I'll bet Sarah Palin stole your sign.