Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Give Up

Sunday night (actually Monday morning) I set my alarm for 0200 so I can see the meteor shower. After watching for a while and seeing nothing, I decide to hop in the hot tub for a bit. With the faulty switch – it will run for maybe 5 ~ 10 minutes before the faulty switch trips the circuit breaker.

Reset the breaker and hop in. While I’m waiting to see some meteors, I idly play with the control panel. After absently mindedly pressing the light button a number of times, suddenly, the light turns on!

OK – let’s see what’s going on. I press it again. Light goes off. Again – light comes on. You can feel the switch is a little sluggish – like it’s sticking sort of. But after turning it on and off a number of times – it progressively gets ‘less stuck’ feeling.

Since Sunday night – it’s been working fine. No stuck switch. No tripping circuit breaker.

The unreliable service technician?

He called today.

As for the meteor shower – I only saw 2 – very faint ones.

I give up.

No comments: