Friday, August 24, 2007

Excellent

When I got home last night – my Season Basketball Tickets order form was in the mailbox. Also, the complete ACC Basketball Schedule was released yesterday.

It’s difficult for me to go to the work week late night games. I get to the office at 0700 which means I get up by 0545. Games that start at 2100 (9 PM) means I don’t get home till after midnight.

Last year – there were a number of games I gave away the tickets because I just couldn’t go to the late games. This year the schedule is much more accommodating. In fact, for me, it’s just about perfect.

Unless I missed it, I don’t see any 9 PM home games. Or away for that matter. All the weekday home games start at 2100 (7 PM). So, it looks like I’ll be able to go to those and still get home by 2200 (10 PM) or 11 at the latest which is doable once in a while during the work week.

Last year I also missed 2 home ACC games while on the Family cruise.

This year – the games during vacation week are away. The home Miami game coincides with the Saturday we return from the cruise – and it so happens that is the one late starting game - 2000 (8 PM). So, I can simply drive directly from the airport to the game.

The way the schedule dates and times are set up - it looks like I'll be able to make all the home games this season. That's never happened for me before. This is going to work out so well!

NCSU Basketball Schedule

No comments: