Friday, January 12, 2007

No Real News

Time for Eye Drops

Daily Routine

Everybody has a Daily Routine


There hasn't been anything of real interest going on this week.

We’re dog sitting for a couple of weeks and that’s about all the ‘news’ there is – such as it is. I take the dogs out for a walk around 6 AM before I leave for work and again around 6 PM when I return home. That’s about all I do. Although at the moment they're still in their bean bag doggie beds just eye balling me and not moving. They clearly don't want to get up and go outside.

JTN is the one who is really taking care of them. Koko has one eye that has some sort of illness. I’m not sure what it is, but she needs eye drops twice a day and sometimes other medication. JTN plays with them during the day and takes care of all their food, daytime walks and medicine. He makes them listen to daytime AM Talk Radio - the poor things. Basically they keep each other company.

So far I’ve not given them any table scraps per JTN’s admonishment. But they do expect a kibble teat for just about anything. After a walk, after eye drops, etc. Hell, if one of ‘em farts – they line up for a kibble treat like it’s their due.

I’ll post a photo of them as soon as I get a decent one. Most so far are blurry and they won’t stay still long enough for a posed shot.

There are no home basketball games this weekend and Monday is a holiday. Even though I’ve got a 3 day weekend coming up – there’s no plans. I’ll probably just hang around the house and do nothing.

Addendum

I forgot. Last night we had homemade pizza for dinner. HN sent one back with JTN when he picked up the dogs. I think the pizza dough was homemade as well. JTN says she has a bread machine like mine. It was great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did the Nuke get into a fight with the lawnmower, or was that haircut ON PURPOSE?
Yoinks!