Sunday, January 14, 2007

I've Added a New Link

I've added a new link to the right side of the blog home page - Dark Roasted Blend. I've been following it for a while to make sure it isn't a one hit wonder.

I generally avoid putting links in the right side bar as some promising links end up not being maintained like Cultural Confusion; some blog links are just plain too weird like Close Danger; and frankly it's too easy to clutter things up with too many links.

I don't know who the people are that maintain Dark Roasted Blend - but it's always got something interesting and lots of great photo links.

Breakfast



Some weekends I go to the Scoreboard Grill in Pittsboro for breakfast. This morning there was live entertainment. This guy was playing and singing gospel songs.

Neighbors



I've been planning to post some photos of my neighbors who live down the street on Pittsboro-Moncure Road. On the way home from breakfast I stopped to get a couple of shots.

No comments: