Sunday, November 12, 2006

Weekend Update + Addendum

State lost another close game yesterday to Clemson. It’s official, we have a losing season. I still think the team is on the verge. There aren’t that many seniors so with the returning players; we should have a very good, possibly great, team.

Basketball started. I have given away my tickets so far since the games have been during the weekdays. We play Valparaiso soon which will be the first real test. It’s going to be a couple of years rebuilding to see how Coach Lowe does in recruiting.

Watched Walk the Line last night – 3.5 stars. Watched Animal Farm today – 3 stars. Actually better than 3 stars for the way it combined people and animals but I somehow just couldn’t quite get into it. JTN really liked it and said I should rate it higher.

Monday Evening Addendum

Just got back from seeing Borat at the theater. It's pretty rude. If you like South Park humor, you'll like Borat. I laughed pretty hard but was also very uncomfortable at other times. 3 stars - but - I will not recommend it to anybody.

Here's an observation: brother Chuck and brother-in-law Chuck will both like it a lot. For totally different reasons.

:-)

No comments: