Saturday, November 25, 2006

November 25, 2006




First day on a cruise vacation. Friend DB and roomie JN also came along.

Weather is great. Typical first day on board. Trying to find my way around, checking out the ship, the usual stuff.

This is JN’s first cruise. I think he likes it. Beer is kind of expensive on board. Each beer cost as much as a mixed drink. I think Nuke is going to pay for the ships fuel oil bill with his bar tab. LOL

Tomorrow will be a day at sea so they’ll be a lot of shipboard activities.

Decided to get the in cabin internet service. Unlimited dial up service for the week for $75. Not bad considering the other option of paying by the minute at 50 cents per minute. Since it’s sloooooow telephone modem and satellite uplink – unlimited is the way to go. Especially since Nuke demands to be in touch with the internet world.

Since the connection is so slow, I'll have to add photos later.

Nuke downloaded a bunch of music before we left which is really nice. I love music and I miss it when I don’t have it.

I just got back in the cabin and am going to turn in. Pretty tired as we got up this morning at 4:30 to catch our flight. Just spoke to DB, he’s turned in for the night as well. We’ll meet up for breakfast in the morning in the main dinning room.

Nuke will likely stay up late in the disco.

Doubt we’ll see him for breakfast.

No comments: