Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday, February 23rd

Nothing exciting going on this week or weekend.

I’ve been getting the hot tub chemistry set up and balanced. Everything seems to be working well.

 
The tulips are coming up nicely in all the pots. It’s going to drop into the 20s later this week so I’ll probably need to bring them inside for a couple of nights.

 
As far as basketball is concerned, we’re just going through the motions at this point. I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t win another game this season. There are only 2 home games remaining; this week vs. Florida State and next Saturday vs. Duke.

Today I’ve been cleaning up the house and doing laundry and such.

Thursday evening I pick up Nuke at the airport. He’ll be back for his 3 week break.

At the moment, I’ve been taking a break from chores and watching North By Northwest on TV. What a classic movie. As I’m writing this entry, it’s just past the fake shooting in the cafeteria at Mt. Rushmore.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Nuke back. Also ask him not to smoke around you. :)
mike
Maybe he'll give up the weed too!