Saturday, April 07, 2007

Windy

Yesterday I almost finished with the planting beds. The plan was to finish this morning. I've been trying, but it's just too windy. I spent all my time chasing fabric. I'm going to have to wait till later in the day for the wind to die down or tomorrow to get it finished.

On a different note - this means nothing. But it's an indication that Coach Lowe is on track!

The spring winds and such remind me - There's 3 seasons.

Football Season, Basketball Season, and gettin' ready for Football Season.

There's 4 if you count NASCAR Season.

Spring Football Game is in 2 weeks.

Movie

The 10 NRA Commandments is typically broadcast around Easter. It's on tonight. I don't know why, but I really like this movie in all it's overblown glory. To me it's the archetypal "Hollywood Grand Spectacle" of the '50's and '60's. I honestly don't think I've ever seen it completely. It's so long, I usually fall asleep sometime after halftime, er, intermission. Maybe tonight I'll finally get to find out how it ends.

I just wrote a reminder to myself on a post-it note and stuck it on the TV so I wouldn't forget.

So let it be written . . . So let it be done. Preferably in it's entirety.

No comments: