Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday Evening +Photo Addendum


Quiet evening around the house.

Nothing planned for this weekend other than watching ACC basketball on TV. The teams are all so close that seeding for the ACC Tournament next week will be decided by the 6 games left to play Saturday and Sunday.

March Madness is my favorite time of the year. I really love the do or die nature of the NCAA Tournament.

On A Light Note

It was discovered this week that the Virginia Tech Logo had been precision engraved in the floor of the new University of Virgina basketball arena. It's very small, about the size of a silver dollar, and can only be seen at a certain angle with the right light.

These floors are each custom made so it was obviously done by a VT fan at the fabrication shop.

UVA officials vow to get rid of it.

I think they ought to leave it. It's kind of a pretty neat / cool rivalry thing.

If a photo gets posted on the web, I'll snag it and put it here.

Now what can we State guys do to Carolina . . . . .

Photo Addendum

Found a shot of the UVA basketball floor with the VT logo. Best bet is to click on the photo and then zoom in. The logo is under the 'finish' of the floor so it was professionally done by someone during fabrication.

Way to go VT!!

LOL

Apropos of Nothing

I found this website on a friends blog. It's pretty neat. Some of the questions were darn hard choices. My score was 19.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am proud to say my score was 15. That ties me with the greatest president of our lifetime....one BILL CLINTON!!!