Friday, December 29, 2006

ROFL

Roomie (JTN) is spending the Holidays with his folks in SouthPort. His dad gave him a haircut, which was mentioned in email traffic. WN writes a pretty good blog - dry wit which often makes me laugh out loud.

First, you have to know that JTN keeps a really short haircut to begin with and complains if it gets over half an inch long. When WN mentioned that the haircut he gave JTN was possibly a bit too short - well, I wondered what that meant.

Today I caught up on reading WN's blog - with photos.

ROFL

I'll bet it kinda reminds JTN of the 14 years he spent in the Army.

PS

In the photos, looks like "Bill" might be trying to use the same type of camera that I bought this month - Casio S600.

At least he sure looks as confused as I get when trying to figure out how to work mine.

BTW - the Casio is also a camcorder. I've generated many minutes of thrilling movies, mostly of my feet with Oscar worthy dialogue such as "Is this thing recording"?

No comments: