Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Dinner





We had Christmas Dinner at the Irregardless Cafe.

Photos of everybody except MIH. The photos with her in them all turned out blurry.

The owner came over to speak with us for a few moments and we talked about the original art on the walls. Some of the paintings are pretty humorous.

Food was great.

I got an outdoor fireplace from my niece for Christmas. I've been thinking about getting one and *poof* - one shows up. The same niece who just had her first child 2 days before Christmas.

Thanks CM.

Hmmmmm - I just thought of something. CLA got married to CM. If CLA keeps all her names instead of traditionally dropping her middle name - she'd be CLAM.

LOL

What else?

Later I'm picking up Erika to baby sit while her parents go to the Hocky Game. They have tickets at center ice.

JTN is spending the holidays with his parents in South Port.

The rest of the week will be typical - I'll be at work. Everybody else in my Section wanted off so I have to man the office this week. Should be pretty quite and I hope to get a lot of work done.

I'm doing laundry and house cleaning today and that's about it for now.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: