Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Office Christmas Party



Not really blog-worthy, every office has a Christmas Party. Plus, the photos are a bit blurry. I had to use one of the office cameras which is a piece of "poo". Light weight, poorly made, very poor optics and switching. Basically, it's almost a 'toy' camera that should be included with the purchase of a Happy Meal at McDonald's. Kodak EasyShare C300.

We had our lunch Monday. We broke with tradition. Instead of the usual catering by Parker's Bar-B-Que, we went for salad, veggie trays, lite sandwiches, etc.

I guess it really is a younger generation taking over. I'll have to slow cook a pork shoulder sometime in January and have a few folks over.

Tomorrow night NC State plays Alabama. 'Bama is ranked number 10 in both the coaches and sportswriters polls. It will be interesting to just how well our young, no depth team plays against them. Usually I don't go to weekday basketball games. It's quite a drive out to where I live and I get to the office early. So weekday games are tough for me to attend. But, the Alabama game tip off is early at 6:30, so I'll be there.

No comments: