Monday, December 19, 2005

Monday Evening 12/19

Good to be back in the office today after over a week in the field.

Tons of email and a few phone messages to attend to.

Had our Christmas office luncheon today. Lots of spouses and children makes for a pleasant day.

Food was traditional Christmas fare, Eastern NC Style BBQ and fried Chicken! LOL

Lots left over, so I stuffed a carry out box and brought it home for me and the roomie, JN, to eat from. We have enough BBQ and boiled potatoes to feed us for the rest of the week! LOL

Stopped on the way home and picked up wrapping tissue paper for the gift bags which I forgot to get this weekend. Also while at Target, wanted to buy the new RoboRaptor but they were sold out. Well, that saves me $100 as I'll probably cool on the idea of getting one the longer I have to wait.

Naaaaw. I want one!

All Christmas shopping done. I have to remember to take my gifts for our office secretary and receptionist in tomorrow. I think I'm good to go. Just have to remember to pack it all for the trip to NoVa. In fact, I think I'll set out the suitcase in the spare bedroom and as I remember things, I'll set them on the bed. That way, when it comes time to pack Friday, hopefully I'll have everything there. But then, I'll probably forget clothes. LOL

Watched March of the Penguins yesterday - very good movie. Also, The Station Agent from Saturday was very good as well. An unexpected surprise at how good it was.

Warday arrived in the mail. Got something to read for the next couple of days.

No comments: