Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Happy Appy

Been working at Appalachian State University again this week.

And again, it's been snowing but not as much as two weeks ago - till now. Forecast is for heavier snow starting tonight (Wednesday) and through tomorrow and tomorrow night.

Today I had lunch at McAllister's Deli inside the Student Union. While I was eating I heard singing - so I followed the sound to check it out.

It was a student group singing gospel songs in one of the larger rooms. I think it was part of a lunchtime lecture series. Here's a couple of videos. Sorry about the shaky video - I was holding the camera by hand and couldn't spot a place to set the camera. There's never a handy tripod when you need one.





Also while on campus - one of the buildings I was working at is Raley Hall. Typical academic office and classroom building. Here's a photo of the building. Notice the circular glass block wall.

 
And here's a cool (I think) shot of the glass wall looking towards the sky.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: