Saturday, April 05, 2008

Saturday, April 5 +Addendum

 
This is Main Street, Sylva, North Carolina. The Jackson County Courthouse is at the end of the street on the hill. You can see it better if you click on the photo to see the image full size.

I worked at Western Carolina University this past week. Nothing really outstanding to report - pretty much a typical week in the field.

Looking forward to being in the office for a while.

Tonight I'll be watching the NCAA Final Four and rooting for UNC.

That's about it.

Addendum

Kansas beat the dickens out of UNC.

I was shocked at how poorly UNC played. Down by 28 in the first half, the Tarheels made an amazing come back - but still fell short. The difference in the final score, 18 points, pretty much indicates how the game went.

Football

My football ticket ordering package was in the mail when I got home.

I wonder how the Wolfpack will do this fall?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks a lot like Mayberry :)
mike of reston