Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekend Update - August 15, 2010

Friday I worked on campus at NCSU.

Man - If I'd only had this parking spot when I was in school!

(Click for a larger image to see my little grey Focus)


After work, drove up to NoVa to visit the 2 local nephews and 1 Tokyo niece who is in Reston visiting her grandparents. (There are still 2 Chicago nieces who I have yet to lay eyes on!)

Saturday, Nuke, David and I went to the National Air & Space Museum at Dulles Airport. I've been there before but this was the first time for N and D.

They have a lot more planes on display then the last time I was there.


Today (Monday) after work, I stopped to get my tires rotated, balanced and alignment. I do this every 10,000 miles. Naturally, was told that I didn't need the rotation and balance. Instead - I needed new tires. What was supposed to be a quick $80 maintenance errand turned into a $700 visit.

Nothing is ever easy.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Murrays Tire Bargains---4 tires=$127.

C-Dawg.