Monday, August 30, 2010

Apology +Addendum

We apologize for Hiroshima.

A thousand times we apologize.

Please - for the love of God - we apologize - take her back already!



Addendum

From the comments posted on youtube - I think these two kind of sum it up:

"....thank you for making the rest of the world get the wrong idea about real artists and making us ashamed to admit our professions or passions."

"I can only imagine how frustrating and insulting this must be to a legitimate, struggling artist who would kill to have an exhibit at the Museum of Modern Art."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love modern art--but that was like a car accident in slow motion. btw, Ono's "wish tree" was also on exhibit last summer (2009)at the Hirshhorn sculpture garden in Washington, DC, to which my granddaughter poignantly added her wish--penned in Japanese. I am wondering who read it and understood it. Ono? Maybe.