Saturday, April 24, 2010

Weekend Update - April 24, 2010 +Addendum

Nothing all that exciting.

Been very busy at work. And, my team and I got together to plan out our upcoming schedule. NC School of Science and Math, NC Central University, UNC Penbroke and East Carolina University. We're set through at least July and possibly into August. I think we've over scheduled - but we'll see.

I watched some DVDs this week.

The Blind Side - absolutely great - a must see.

Up - pretty good. Well, more like OK.

Star Trek - one and done. If you want to lamely go where every B list sci / fi action movie has gone before . . . Knock yourself out.

Next week I have to get a crown and filling replaced. Both have small cracks in them that will only get worse. So, it's preventive replacement. Even with insurance I'm still going to be out about a thousand co-pay.

Oh well, it's gotta be done.

Sunday 6 PM Addendum

Usually my critters show up after sunset. But the gentle one showed up early. I went ahead and fed her.

Since it was still daylight, I took these 2 photos. Even though she was eating, when I opened the door, she came right over to investigate.

 

 

No, the close up is not a zoom shot or cropped - this one will come up and check out just about anything. Usually hoping it's a special treat like peanut butter on crackers or something.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: