Sunday, December 21, 2008

Not Much

Not much going on.

Work is steady and nothing out of the ordinary. Pretty much routine days at the office - busy but routine.

Here at home, the same old routine as well. Put up a few decorations for Christmas. Cards are displayed on the table along with a small tree and a couple other decorations and a wreath on the door.

I've given away my basketball tickets until now. I'll be going to my first basketball game Monday. State plays Marquette.

That should be a good game and a chance to see how well State matches up with a ranked team. We've already played ranked Davidson in Charlotte. It was a close game which we were the better team until the last 3 minutes. Hmmmmmm . . .

Let's see . . . .

Watched The Darjeeling Limited Friday evening. It had a few good moments. Very few. 2 out of 5 stars. If you haven't rented it - don't bother.

Watched the first of the Bowl games Saturday. Congratulations Wake Forest. That was the bowl game I wanted State to go to. I'd have driven up to DC to see it.

State plays Rutgers in Alabama in a week. That should be a good game.

Oh, here's something I've been meaning to post.

Last month we were out inspecting a prison workshop in Moore County. It's where there is prep work for - taaaa daaaa - license plates.

I took this photo -

 
Future License Plates

That's about it. Like I said - not much going on out of the ordinary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a brewery except the cylindrical containers are kind of truncated. or maybe they could be short hops.
mike of reston