Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday 12/15/2007 +Addendum

Nice and quiet around the house this week. The Nukester is in Southport for a few days so I’ve had a chance to tidy up and get some household chores taken care of.

We moved the filing cabinet from upstairs to the living room and the wall table upstairs. That works out a lot better as the table gives Nuke more room to stash his office stuff and it puts my files / information where I can access them without having to invade Nuke’s privacy.

I got all my filing caught up and things put away. Stuff that had been scattered about the dining room table for about a year. Yikes!

It feels good to get organized again.

Basketball

Pre-game Warm Up

RBC Center Lobby and My Garage

Close Up Photo Of My BMW


Went to the NCSU – South Carolina State game this afternoon. Granted – the competition isn’t ACC but SC State is no pushover.

The Pack played a solid first half and lead by 20 points at the half.

During the second half – we AGAIN went through a slump like we seem to do every game. We just lose intensity for a spell. In this case – about 10 minutes. SC State was able to make a run but we still won by 25 points.

The team cannot have those lackadaisical stretches during ACC games. We’ll lose every time.

Sunday

My plan is to continue to keep on doing chores. Nuke cleared out a lot of stuff in the garage when he moved back in. He’s got all his stuff squared away along the front wall.

But I’ve let my junk slide over the past year or so. The shelves, cabinets, and closet are basically littered with my stuff. Which I’ve been remiss in putting away properly. The plan is to tackle that tomorrow.

We’ll see.


Monday Addendum

Well, I didn't clean the garage.

Instead, I tackled cleaning up my bedroom closet and found even more papers and stuff that needed to be filed away.

It's surprising how much time it takes to sort through paperwork and get stuff organized. But - got most of that taken care of.

Organizing / cleaning the garage still awaits.

BTW - Has anybody seen my shop-vac? I can't find the doggone thing.

1 comment:

Ward said...

I think I saw one of the raccoons using it.