Monday, May 07, 2007

Happy Birthday


Sunday

Nephew, niece-in-law, little niece went to the Carnivore Preservation Trust in the morning. Wasn’t sure how EIH would react to the Tigers but reports are she really liked it. She likes watching the raccoons on the back deck as well. Was told that one kid got a little close to the fence and got ‘marked’ by a tiger – i.e. ‘sprayed’.

I went to Pittsboro for breakfast and Sunday newspaper reading while the H’s were at CPT. Just as I got to town, I had to wait at the court house circle for a lot of motorcycles to pass – some sort of rally or parade. My estimate was at least 150+ bikes. Afterwards strolled around Pittsboro for a while (First Sunday). Then went grocery shopping.

In the afternoon, I just puttered around the house.



Monday

Today is MIH’s 35th birthday. I picked up an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins on the way home from work. We had the ice cream cake before dinner – as it should be! They are headed out in a few minutes to go out to eat for M’s b-day. I’m going to take a nap.

I think the Cary H’s took the day off and lazed around the house. They’ve been working pretty hard getting everything packed and ready for the move. And the house cleaned and ready to be turned over to the purchasers at closing.

The Cary H’s are leaving for Tokyo next Sunday. Saturday they’ll drive up to NoVa – they leave out of Dulles early Sunday morning.

I guess after that I’ll only get to see them once or twice a year.

;…(

No comments: