Saturday, February 10, 2007

Routine Day

Just got back from running chores. Stopped by S&T's Soda Shoppe for a sandwich.


Then I went to Lowes Home Improvement to pick up some hangers for my new Wind Chimes. They are a really pretty color of metallic blue and the light weight aluminum catches the slightest breeze so they are singing almost all the time.


I think I need some more stuff hanging on the deck trellis.

And I stopped at the Hippie Dippie Food Co-op to get milk and a coffee. The local farm milk really does taste fresher and better. Even the low fat and skim milk tastes richer and fuller. Not watered down like the milk from the regular grocery store.


The Chatham Marketplace is located in a former textile factory and is actually a good example of a local stock ownership business venture operating in the free market without subsidies.


In the parking lot was this car. Zoom in and first note that it's a Pious Hybrid with the requisite bumper sticker. LOL


Picked up my dry cleaning and now I'm back home.

Need to pack.

Later I need to drive into Cary to pick up a gift card my sister left at nephew ADH's house. Maybe I'll pick it up on the way to the airport tomorrow.

No comments: