Saturday, February 18, 2006

Rain and Cold Saturday

After 3 days of unusual warm weather, it's turned cold with rain today.

Good day to just hang around the house and do nothing but watch the Olympics, the Nextel Race at Daytona, and NC State Basketball.

State just won at Virginia Tech by 6 points. Still way too close for comfort, but a win is a win. True to form, State had a 20 point lead in the second half and let VT get to within 2 late in the game. I don't even get frustrated watching them anymore. I guess I'm getting used to it.

Next game is against the Tar Heels (booooooo) - Wednesday night at 9 PM. Which means that the game won't be over till 11 PM. Which means I won't get home till after midnight.

Normally I give away the tickets for the week night games that start at 9 PM - but this is Carolina and I'll be there.

Teach your children their ABC's. Anybody But Carolina.

I also tried out the new vacuum this morning. It sucks.

LOL

This thing actually lifts up the carpet from the padding when on high speed! It has 3 speeds, which is different from any vacuum I've had before, and I've already found that keeping it on the lowest speed / vacuum is plenty to get the job done.

Other than some cleaning this morning, it's been a lazy do nothing day.

Kind of a nice break actually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard of new math--but now, NEW ABCs?!
:)
mike