Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Random Photos

Virginia Tech at NC State Game Saturday

Start of the Game

Before the Game

Still Waiting

It's not the 1st Half - the scoreboard clock is counting down till tip off.

Night Sky

Moon and Venus

Also, Mars was right above Venus and very Red. I wish I could take decent photos. This one doesn't even come anywhere close to capturing how cool the Moon and 2 Planets looked. Jupiter was rising in the east at the same time - and just about as bright as Venus.

Snow Again - And More Forecast

Going to Work

This is US 1 Freeway around 7 AM. Once I got to the office I packed up my laptop and some work and brought it home - around 9:30 AM.

Coming Home

Only about a couple of inches. But it's so cold - it's instantly sticking to the roads. The freeways were better - but not by much.

The prediction is for a 'real' snow tomorrow night and into Thursday. Possibly 6-inches or more.

Just a couple weeks ago, the winter had been so warm I thought we might go the whole season without any winter weather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NObody gets so lucky as to have No winter...but Raleigh is having a time of it.
otoh, it's 73 here in Winter Park :)
mikeofreston

井上エイド said...

I feel fortunate that I get to go to the Southern Hemisphere during the Northern Hemisphere's winter.

And I get to expense it as "work".