Sunday, February 03, 2013

Miami and . . . Something

Lost a last second 1 point game to Miami today.

We have now lost 4 ACC games by 1, 1, 2 and 3 points.

We are so close to finishing games you can almost taste it - but we just can't manage the last minute or so of the close ones. It will happen though. The guys clearly do not give up - they believe, or know, they can win. I would it rather it happen sooner than later.

In for injured Lorenzo Brown - Tyler Lewis stepped up big today.

Next up - Dook at Cameron Indoor Stadium. The Blue Devils will want some payback. It will be a tough game on the road.

Something

I've been sick since Tuesday. I have no clue what it is. Like a cold stuck between my nose and my chest.

I should not have gone to the game today - I felt miserable the whole time.

I didn't think I've had a fever - but when I got home - finally took my temperature for the first time.

101.3

No wonder I feel so bad.

No comments: