Sunday, February 10, 2013

Finally

I've been as sick as I can remember this week. Went to the MD who gave me a prescription for antibiotics but asked me to wait till Friday or Saturday before taking them to see if I'd get well without them.

Actually missed work Thursday and Friday.

Got up Saturday - decided enough was f*&%ing enough and got the prescription filled first thing. Seems to be working.

Fever is gone. Throat is still sore but getting better.

To hell with building up resistance to antibiotics - Next time I won't wait.

After over 13 days, I'm finally getting better.

Basketball

Thursday was a hard loss at Dook.

Today - just finished watching the last second win over Clemson.

Great win - but - when are we gonna quit playing to the level of our competition and start putting away teams from the get go like we should be doing?

Finally - we win the close road game.

No comments: