Thursday, September 29, 2011

Getting Better

Recovering nicely. I've been to work this week including a trip to Kinston. Although, Jason drove which turned out to be necessary.

I started out with 2 pain pills every 4 hours. Now I'm down to 1 every 4 hours. This weekend I think I'll cut back to 1 every 6 hours.

Infomercials and Internet

Speaking of pain pills . . .

One should be very careful when taking Percocet or any narcotic pain pill. Driving is a definite no no. Also, you should avoid infomercials and Internet commerce.


Although, I must say, I really like my new Cuisinart coffee grinder. It works wonderfully and is well worth the price. At least I had the sense to order the reconditioned one from Overstock.com.*

Also - Going to the State Basketball Tip Off Breakfast will be fun. It's at the RBC Arena Club. The team will be serving breakfast and Coach Gottfried will give a preview of the upcoming season and have a Q&A session. Though why I ordered 2 tickets is beyond me. Even if Jason is here, he won't get up for an 8 AM breakfast. Maybe Chip will go with me.*

And, I would have donated to Obama's reelection campaign anyway.*

*All done the morning after surgery, still somewhat affected by the general anesthesia combined with a double hit of Percocet.

No comments: