Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Communication

Email between my brother-in-law (who turns 70 on the 28th) and me. He sent his email to everybody on the family and friends list. I, of course, replied to all. LOL

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 6:26 AM, Adrian C. Havill wrote:

Please, do not mention my birthday to me, others, or the children. Do not send or give me presents. Do not have a waiter stick candle on a cupcake. Get the picture? Am very serious about this. There are consequences. ACH


to"Adrian C. Havill"

ccfamily@####.com

dateTue, Nov 23, 2010 at 8:16 AM
subjectRe: Fair warning
mailed-bygmail.com

No problem. Especially since I don't give a F*%&.

WDS


And this reply showed up from my nephew (ACH's son), ROFL

to"Adrian C. Havill"

ccfamily@####.com

dateTue, Nov 23, 2010 at 9:40 AM
subjectRe: Fair warning
mailing list Filter messages from this mailing list
mailed-byhavill.com
unsubscribeUnsubscribe from this mailing-list


I guess we better cancel the Ann Coulter look-a-like stripper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He asked me about his wording before he hit the "send" key. After I quit holding my sides, tears in eyes--I said, sure, mail it. Everyone needs such a good laugh. (And concrete proof that there's a bona fide nut in the house.)
m of reston