Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blog Thingy

My nephew used to have a blog. But then he got too busy to post.

He (and family) have moved back to Tokyo. Pretty much permanent as far as I can tell.

(For which the whisking away of my sweet innocent little future Yakuza great-niece will not be forgiven. I have visions of her as O-Ren Ishii. I mean - if you get thrown out of pre-school for kicking the living crap out of the other kids - well - you've got a future as an assassin for sure!)

But - I digress.

Anyway - he's now a Googler in Tokyo (or, as Fake Steve Jobs would say - a Google-tard). And he's got a new blog. Except it isn't a blog. It's, a reader, or something.

I don't know what it is.

I'm old.

I'm not 'with it' anymore.

I don't know if I was ever 'with it' to begin with.

I get confused easily.

I'm going to watch Matlock.

Link is to the right.



[Actually, it's a microblog commentary on an aggregate reader compilation. Which is like - the latest thing.

So there. I know stuff.

Bill Cool, Uh Huh, Uh Huh. Bill Cool, Uh Huh, Uh Huh]

No comments: