Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving Cruise Day 3 Tuesday


Our port on Tuesday was Cozumel. The entire island is a tourist economy. I don’t think there is any manufacturing or industry that isn’t tourist related.

Went to Chankanaab National Park. Pretty much just sat under the palms, read, had a drink and just chilled out.

Steve went on the dolphin encounter and was the time of his life. I’ve done that in the past and it’s pretty awesome. However, I have some problems with keeping dolphins penned up and trained to entertain tourists.

While it was an amazing thing to swim with the dolphins, I don’t think I’ll ever do that again.

Dinner was scallops over risotto, salad, garlic shrimp and asparagus, and tiramisu.


The gang spends evenings hanging out in Dave's room. He's an early to bed, early to rise guy - so it works out to visit a while and then Dave goes to bed. Afterwards, everybody else heads out to the nightclubs / bars and such.

I wanted to stay up and see the comedy show at 11 but I just couldn’t do it. Fell asleep by 10.

No comments: