Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lazy Sunday +Addendum


Watching Quest For Fire with closed captioning on. Gems such as “man yelling [in prehistoric language]”, “aw, aw, aw” and “uh, uh, uh”. I kid you not. LOL

Breakfast at Fearrington Village. Omelet with spinach and onions for me, Nuke had the pancakes. As always, too much food so we got a raccoon bag. The critters are going to feast tonight.

Stopped and got some tulip and daffodil bulbs and some rock chips. I’m going to plant the bulbs in the pots on the deck and cover them with the rock chips to keep the squirrels and raccoons from digging up the bulbs (I hope).

I’m tired of planting stuff every spring. Or rather, killing stuff as Nuke accuses. Hopefully the bulbs will grow in the spring, propagate and keep on going. So I won’t have to mess with new stuff each year.

And it’ll be purdy.

I have to work this week out of town at ECU. It will be a busy week. Then Thanksgiving the next week and vacation to the western Caribbean the next – yaaaay!

Still ‘high’ after State’s win over Carolina yesterday.

Evening Addendum

Just watched The Lives Of Others. Put it on your Netflix rent list. One of the best movies you'll see all year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a coincidence. I just watched it a few days ago.
Dave

Cruise be soon!