Saturday, January 14, 2006

I can't believe I'm such a Dumb Arse!

Went to breakfast at the local restaurant this morning. Then to the Moncure Post Office to mail a package for anysoldier.com.

Back to the house where JN and I then left for the NCSU vs GA Tech game. Got to the RBC Center and . . . . .

I had the wrong parking pass!

and then –

We had the WRONG tickets!!!!!

We being ME!

Colorful language on my part. I hate being a dumb arse. Spend lots of $ on season tickets on Wolfpack games. This is the first time I’ve ever went to a game and had the wrong tickets!!!

Gave up and drove back home – watched the game on TV.

State won.

JN packed his car up with his stuff. He gets out of the Army next Wednesday, so he’s moving back to his house in Durham.

I installed a new light fixture in the dinning room after the State game. I really didn’t like the light that was in there – it was the original – very ordinary.

Been on the look out for a good light fixture for 2 years now – found one this week on line. Took a chance and bought it. It looks good – but it’s a little bit too large. I may send it back for the smaller version which is a few inches smaller in diameter.

Just finished watching the Washington – Seattle game.

Hope the Panthers win tomorrow.

No comments: