Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Mowing the Grass

Truck Glass

Mowed the grass Sunday.

The driveways are gravel - and when I was mowing grass along one side of the drive, I heard the blade pick up a stone. I hate it when that happens. It damages the blades - sometimes to the point where they can't be sharpened and have to be replaced.

After I was done, I put the mower back into the garage. Later, went back outside to move the truck back into the garage as well. Suprise!

Murphy's Law - the stone dinged more than just the mower blade.




Howard's Auto Glass will be out Wednesday to replace the door window - $185 which I think is pretty reasonable.

Chickens


On a completely different and unrelated topic - my neighbor's chickens got loose the other day. Which they do on occasion. They usually don't stray too far and his kids gather them back up.

5 comments:

井上エイド said...

I think I've hit a new low. I am reading blogs that are literally about mowing the lawn. And about why did the chicken cross the road.

Looking forward to your next post on watching the paint dry.

Anonymous said...

Why DID the chicken cross the road?
(To show the squirrels it can be done!)
mikeofreston

Anonymous said...

Did you ever write about the time you were mowing the grass in shorts and ended up in ER?
Now That was unforgettable! :)
mikeofreston

Ward said...

Those chickens look suspicious. Are you sure they didn't smash your window?

Unknown said...

What have you done to my car!