Sunday, January 24, 2016

I Noticed Later

In my last post there are 2 photos of the snow and ice PNC parking lot at the Dook-State game. Later, I noticed that in both photos - all the vehicles are pickup trucks or SUVs - except for 1 car!



Yep - we're NC State - Engineering and Ag School graduates. Basically, rednecks with college degrees. Got to have a truck or something with 4WD.

LOL

I don't think you'd see that over at the Hippie Commune in Orange County or the University of New Jersey.

To see the photos close up - open a photo in a new tab - you should then be able to zoom in / out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This "factoid" recently came my way:

"...Ford, who made the first pick-up trucks, shipped
them to dealers in crates that the new owners had to assemble
using the crates as the beds of the trucks.
The new owners had to go to the dealers to get them,
thus they had to "pick-up" the trucks..."
mike of reston