Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday June 29, 2014

Gosh - my life must be boring.

I have nothing of note to report.

Other than going to work, coming home, eating, sleeping and then going back to work - the only thing out of the ordinary is -

  • Had a dentist check up this past week - A-OK
  • Taking a Building Inspection Level I course at Wake Tech

The course is relatively straight-forward. The test I am worried about. It's a 'how fast can you find it in the code book" type of test. Not so much knowledge, but how quickly you can navigate through the books. How can you memorize where it is - vs. what you know / learn.

This Level 1 course is the first step. Eventually I want to get my Level 3 certifications in both Building and Fire Protection.

The course is long however. Monday and Wednesday nights from 6 to 9 for 10 weeks - 60 hours.

Other than that - I saw a buck and a deer at the back deck steps in the last hour. They both looked young and smallish. The stag only had 2 points on each antler. I don't know how that is counted - as a 2 point or 4 point. Anyway - they were eating the clover in the back grass just beyond the deck.

That's bout it. Life is kind of steady - and boring.