Sunday, November 24, 2013

Weekend Update 11-24-2013

Football


These LED Billboards Started Showing Up Across NC Today
(NC State's motto is "Our State" - ECU are the "Pirates")

We are going to have our worst record in - oh - I don't know how many decades.

Dook, on the other hand, is having a great season. I'm pulling for Dook to beat UNC-CHeats next weekend and to wind up playing Florida State in the ACC Championship.

Go Dookies.

Home

Last night the power went off at 3:20 AM (per the recording at Duke Power) due to downed limbs / tree. It finally just came back on at 3:10 PM. Basically 12 hours - on the coldest day of the season (so far).

Let's see - over the past month or so I've had to replace my stove, get the washing machine repaired and now the vacuume cleaner is on the fritz. Plus - I've had my roof repaired / partially replaced and will have to get the rest of it replaced by next spring.

When it rains it pours.

Work

Work is going pretty good. Very busy. Nothing much new to report.

No comments: