Saturday, August 11, 2012

Soon

Been a while since I've posted.

Work has been very, very busy. Unfortunately, my two biggest projects have been beset with problems so I haven't really wanted to write about them. Hopefully though, things will get solved and they will be completed soon.

Football



College football is just around the corner.

State, as always, is hard to predict. Each year we think we're just about to make the breakthrough - we end up with a successful season - but just not quite what we hoped for.

This year is no different.

We should be an 8 - 4 or 9 -  3 team. Could be a 10 and 2 - but don't go to Vegas and bet on that.

I think we are a realistic 8 and 4 team. I figure we'll lose to Florida State and Clemson - both of whom should have top 10 teams this year. The other 2 losses? Possibly Tennessee - who we really should beat - but since we always seem to start out abysmally slow . . . . .   And at least another loss - God, I hope it isn't to UNC.

On the other hand - when 8 - 4 is expected and a little bit of a disappointment - well - that tells you how far NC State football has come.

No comments: