Tuesday, May 22, 2012

St James Veterans Memorial

Don't know if the Veterans in the post title should be plural or possessive. Or both. I'm pretty sure it should be plural.

Anyway - I went down to St James this weekend to see the dedication of the town's Veterans Memorial. It was a nice ceremony. Just the right amount of music, accolades and speaking. Lasted a little more than 30 minutes or so. Nuke's parents bought a brick for him.

H&W are away on vacation. N is house and pet sitting. We just hung around playing with the dogs. Went to the marina bar both Friday and Saturday evenings. I had fried oysters. It's been at least a year (more I think) since I've had 'em. They were done just right.

Drove back Sunday morning.

Photos can be seen here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/117415271904391624479/StJamesVeteransMemorialDedication201205#


1 comment:

Fritz said...

Bill,

Where is ST James?

Thanks for going!

Fritz