Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Camper



I'm watching NC State at Miami. Halftime and State's up by 12.

There's the second half to play. But still . . . .

With new coach Mark Gottfried we're much better than last year with essentially the same team. I had expected us to be a little better, heck, we couldn't get much worse. But we're way better than expected. I've tried to keep from getting too excited - it's early in the ACC and we haven't played Virginia, Dook, UNCheats or Florida State yet. But still - it's getting to the point where I'm kinda like - "Who Are These Guys?"

I know the guys wish they could play the Georgia Tech game over. Inexplicable loss - Especially considering how we've played in all the other games.

Also - yesterday's Florida State at Dook game was awesome with an incredible 0.6 seconds left shot!

I really enjoy ACC and NCAA basketball.

Addendum

State wins 78 to 73.

Next up - at UNCheat Thursday night.

No comments: