Sunday, November 08, 2009

Weekend Update - November 8, 2009

 
The weather was perfect for watching State beat Maryland in a frustrating, but exciting game yesterday. This may very well be the last win for NC State football this year.

Nuke came up for the game and brought his girlfriend, Emilie. We had a good time.

We watched a couple movies on DVD; had roast chicken Friday night; and steaks Saturday after the game.

It was a nice relaxing weekend.

I've been up since 0630. As I write this entry, I'm waiting for Emilie to get up - I'd like to take her to the hippie-dippy cafe in Pittsboro for breakfast. Then maybe stop by the hippie-dippy grocery store for a cappuccino. Or, they may head back to Southport. Whichever. It's all good.

Meanwhile, I've put the left over roast chicken in the crock pot for home made chicken soup. I need to swing by the grocery store to pick up an onion, some celery and carrots.

No comments: