Friday, March 07, 2008

I've Got Nothing

Absolutely nothing worth blogging about.

So – for lack of anything else – here’s a couple of photos of my cube / office I took this morning.



Let’s see . . . .

I watched a DVD last night that I normally wouldn’t discuss on the blog . Meaning – I’d rather not admit to having seen it.

The first time I watched Team America: World Police, I actually turned it off. It was that disgusting, vile and made me sick to my stomach.

The second time I played it – there were parts I still couldn’t watch – as being too repulsive – but it was pretty darn funny.

Last night was the third time. I laughed so hard my side hurt. It’s full of sly little jokes I didn’t catch before.

But still - there are some scenes that just turn my stomach. Some of the puppet sex stuff is just . . . . sick. Yuck.

Something's wrong with those guys . . . .

I’m not recommending it. But damn, that’s a funny movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The American Anthem (Jingoist Version)

Anonymous said...

Joking aside, here's the best song from the movie. Subversively funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd8MG0NplF0

"Freedom isn't free. There's a hefty fuckin' fee. And if you don't throw in your buck O-five, who will?"pvfdh