Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sunday, August 6, 2006

Went to see a couple of bands Saturday night at Moore Square. Weather was too hot and muggy but it was a good time.

Right now, I’m watching Death Becomes Her. What an under appreciated film. Best described as bizarre, brutal, and somewhat restrained over-the-top. Each time I see it, I pick up on more of the little jokes and gags that are hidden throughout the film.

Later today I need to install a cell phone repeater that arrived Friday. I essentially get no phone reception out here so I hope this repeater will solve the problem. First, I have to go to home depot to get a receptacle to wire into the light circuit in the attic. The game plan is to install the antenna at the eave at the roof ridge top and place the amplifier and power source in the attic. Of course, it’s going to be in the 90’s today so this is going to be a fun job.

Well, gotta get a move on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like I'll cool film. I'll watch out for it.
db